THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Online Solutions... Simplifying the way you bank.
Save valuable time and money with our innovative online banking services. Combining the latest in financial technology and security, we can move you into the next generation of banking.
Now, you can enjoy a simple, convenient and easy way to manage your money — anytime of the day or night.
It delivers a highly intuitive user interface, responsive screens, and great tools that simplify your financial life.
- Check all your account balances, pay bills and make transfers right from the Home Page
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- 24-hour access to checking, loans, and CDs
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Safe and secure
Manage your money anytime, anywhere with Mobile Banking
- Instant Balance: When enabled, users can securely preview balances without logging in.
- Touch ID/Facial Recognition: Log in using your fingerprint instead of a password with Apple's Touch ID or Android's Fingerprint Authentication.
- Account Balances: View your account balances in real-time.
- Recent Transactions: View both recent and pending transactions.
- Check Images: View images of your checks.
- Transfer Funds: Easily move money between your accounts.
- Add Contacts: Add companies and people to send money to.
- Send Money: Schedule payments.
- Deposit Checks: Deposit paper checks using your phone's built-in camera.
- Debit Card Control: Instantly turn your debit or credit card ON or OFF from CardValet.
- Alerts: Secure account alerts.
Use Mobile Banking with complete confidence. It delivers the highest level of security thanks to multiple layers of authentication.
Electronic Statements are the most convenient and environmentally friendly way to receive your monthly bank statements. You no longer have to wait for the mail to reconcile your Havana National Bank accounts. You don't have to keep stacks and stacks of statements at home and try to keep up with filing them anymore. With Internet access and a few simple clicks you have control of when and where you receive your account statements.
Each time we prepare a statement for an account that you have selected for eStatements, we will send you an email letting you know that it's available. Simply go to our online banking page, log in with your User Name and Password and navigate to eStatements. Select the account you want to view, and there it is; a statement of your account activity. Statements can be viewed back 365 days. The images of items processed can be viewed under History, where you can see both the front and the back of the item. What you do next is up to you! Save, send, copy or print, the choice is all yours!
Secure Alerts is a new feature that allows even more control over your banking. It allows for the same alerts we offered before and more!
Start setting up alerts today with this FREE service offered through online and mobile banking. We can alert you via personal e-mail, secure email, app notifications, and/or by text message. Choose one or more of these options that you feel are most convenient for your lifestyle.
Havana National Bank offers many different account alerts. Included in these alerts are notifications for checking accounts, savings accounts, loans, and so much more! Log into your online banking or mobile app and alerts can conveniently be added or viewed.
*Havana National Bank does not charge for the Account Alert services. Standard text messaging rates may apply from your service provider. Please check with your mobile provider for further details.
Your card, on your terms.
CardValet® allows you to turn your credit or debit card "on" or "off" anytime. When they’re “off”…no one can use your cards.
CardValet® will replace SecurLOCK Equip, our previous debit card monitoring service. CardValet® can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. We are excited to announce that on or around December 1, 2021 you will no longer need the App and it will be accessible directly from our mobile app. Sign up for alerts based on transaction amount, location, merchant type or transaction type. Set limits for spending and turn your Debit Card “off” if it is misplaced or stolen. You can also add travel notes directly through your new CardValet® when you are getting ready to travel.
Turn them “on” when you’re ready to use them:
- Helps safeguard your cards from fraud
- Lets you define areas where your card can be used
- Limit purchase by the type of merchant
- Set limits on the dollar amount
- Instantly change your settings, giving you complete control over your credit or debit card.